The following rental terms and conditions are those that guests agree to at the time of booking. Spanish Resort Rentals both manage properties and act as agents for private landlords and individuals who own property here on the Costa Calida. When you book a property, you are entering into a contract with the owner of the property, not our company. We check details of all properties we advertise, but cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of any photographs nor the owners description.
If the property you booked is managed by Spanish Resort Rentals, we will deal with your booking from start to finish, including, aiming to resolve any problems that arise during your stay.
If the property is managed directly by the owner, then the owner will be your first point of contact for any issues that arise.
At the time of booking you will be asked to pay an initial deposit of 20% of the cost of the accommodation. If you want to book any extra services, such as baby equipment, welcome packs, additional cleans, these must be paid for at the time of booking or with the final balance of the holiday.
The balance of the cost must be paid in full at least 4 weeks before the date that the holiday commences. Failure to pay the balance of the holiday on time will result in the loss of the deposit and the booking will be cancelled. We will advise you that we have not received cleared payment and if the balance remains outstanding at a point 7 days before arrival date, the booking will be void and no refund issued.
3. CANCELLATION CHARGES
All bookings must be cancelled or changed in writing. Cancellation charges cover costs and losses in the event that we are unable to re-sell the holiday at short notice.
If we Cancel
More than 6 weeks - Deposit refunded
Between 4-6 weeks - 100% of holiday cost
Between 2-4 weeks - 100% of holiday cost
Less than 14 days - 100% of holiday cost
If you Cancel
More than 6 weeks - Deposit retained
Between 4-6 weeks - 100% of holiday cost
Between 2-4 weeks - 70% of holiday cost retained
Less than 14 days - 100% of holiday cost retained
No compensation given in case of war, riot, industrial disputes, natural or nuclear disaster.
4. SECURITY DEPOSIT
All properties require a security deposit of 150 Euros, payable on arrival. This is refundable after the property has been checked against an inventory. Please report any damages or breakages to our agent. You will be required to pay for any breakages, repairs or additional cleaning costs as necessary.
The party size must not exceed the maximum occupancy of the property.
6. YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AS A TENANT
Please treat the property with care. You should leave the property in a clean and tidy condition otherwise additional cleaning costs may be incurred. Any damages must be reported and paid for.We reserve the right to ask you to vacate the property following complaints of unacceptable behaviour which may disturb others living in the community.
7. CLEANING AND LAUNDRY
You are provided with linens and towels for one weeks use during your stay these must be washed and cleaned by yourselves if your stay is longer or a linen change may be paid for. Beach towels are NOT provided and the towels from the property should not be used as beach or poolside towels. Final cleaning is charged for, however should you need a mid week clean, this can be arranged at an extra cost. Any additional services must be booked and paid for when you make your booking, or by the time your balance is due.
8. ENTRY TIMES
The property is available from 4pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10 am on the day of departure. Keys must be handed over upon exit inspection.
9. PROBLEMS DURING YOUR STAY
Our local agent is available to assist during the hours of 9 am - 7pm but only call outside of these hours if it is an emergency. Spanish Resort Rentals can not be held liable or responsible for any issues that arise due to electrical power faults or local water shortages at certain times of the year.
Because Spanish Resort Rentals offers an advertisement service to private individuals and companies who want to rent their property, we would like to draw your attention to a number of important points that we would like to make you aware of in this disclaimer.
1. All properties advertised on our website are advertised by private property owners or companies acting on behalf of the property owner and not Spanish Resort Rentals.
2. Spanish Resort Rentals do not guarantee the accuracy of any information contained on an advertiser´s property web page, including but not limited to, descriptions and photographs, nor are we responsible or liable, whatsoever, for any of the said property information.
3. All property information, including but not limited to, descriptions and photographs, are supplied by the individual advertisers and that responsibility for the said property information lies solely with the individual advertiser of the property and not Spanish Resort Rentals.
4. The accuracy of the information on Spanish Resort Rentals website is the sole responsibility of each individual advertiser of the property. Spanish Resort Rentals does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy of this information.
5. Any contractual arrangement you enter into with any advertiser on the Spanish Resort Rentals website is strictly between you and the individual property advertiser and not with Spanish Resort Rentals nor is Spanish Resort Rentals responsible for the said contractual arrangement.
6. Spanish Resort Rentals would like to draw your attention to the fact that each advertiser will have their own unique terms and conditions and we strongly advise you to thoroughly read the unique terms and conditions of the individual advertiser before you sign or enter into any contractual agreement.
7. Spanish Resort Rentals are not obliged to offer any refund or compensation for losses you may suffer from renting a property from an advertiser. Please refer to the advertisers´ unique terms and conditions.
IMPORTANT: Your information is never passed on to third parties.